When you play you want to win the BIG one.
But excitement in winning the price starts with thrill and entertainment. We understand the link between the two and are assisting many international gaming companies in developing individual gaming platform solutions based on standard Computer on Module (COM) and discrete graphics processor technologies capable to deliver the entertainment part of the game.
MSC Technologies is part of the technology “game” and is striving to support gaming industry with products, skills, and services relevant to the industry. The fast changing CPU and GPU technologies require flexibility in being able to quickly react to the changes. This is why we believe that the modular approach delivered through COM technology provides the best value for money.
Apart from striving to deliver excellence in electronics MSC understands that each industry has its own rules and regulations and the gaming industry is no exception. That’s the reason why we’ve invested a lot of effort in studying the gaming regulations especially those related to the gaming platform security requirements and gaming compliance.
- By being part of Intel, AMD, and NVIDIA Alliance programs MSC is in position to get early access to their latest CPU and GPU technologies and build standard products suitable for gaming platforms development.
- A choice of standard COM products based on PICMG COM Express™, Qseven, and nanoRISC specifications as well as custom baseboards are available off the shelf.
- Knowledge and resources to assist in building security solutions based on the international security standards like TCG TPM, NST FIPS, and customer specific requirements.
- MSC has several design centers in Germany competent in HW, SW, BIOS and FPGA design and would be able to support the customers with custom gaming designs or specific gaming features implementation.
- Own production facilities capable to deliver products in the shortest possible time.
- Partnership network with a number of development and manufacturing companies covering embedded graphics boards products.
The MSC C6B-8S module is based on Intel's 4th generation of Core™ processors supporting triple independant displays, DirectX 11.1, fast low-power DDR3-1600 memory and USB 3.0 on a COM Express module. This product family brings a significant gain in computing and graphics performance compared to its predecessor. Various Core i3, i5, i7 and Celeron processors are supported by this design. Besides an extensive set of interfaces and features, the MSC C6B-8S offers turbo boost capabilities for CPU and graphics controller, accelerated video encoding / decoding and hardware based security compliant to the requirements of TCG (Trusted Computing Group). The Type 6 pin-out allows direct access to the latest digital display interfaces like DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI. USB 3.0 interfaces support the fasted peripheral devices currently available.